26th August 2017
Malham Show is held annually in the heart of beautiful Malhamdale in the Yorkshire Dales on August Bank Holiday Saturday. Under the shadow of Malham Cove this traditional agricultural and family country show has been taking place for over 100 years.
Events and attractions on the show field all day: with some judging and horse events starting at 9am, main ring events start at 12 noon.
- Heavy Horse Championship
- Mountain Bike Stunt Display Team
- Punch & Judy
- Vintage Tractors & Historic Vehicles
- Working Hunter Classes
- Farmers Market
- Children's Sports & Fancy Dress
- Tug o War Competition
- Dry Stone Walling
- Handicrafts, Horticultural & Floral Exhibits
- Falconry Display
- Art & Photography Exhibits
- Senior & Junior Fell Race (Start 3pm)
- Trade stands & On-field Catering
- Trailquest - Mountain Bike Orienteering Event
- Additional main ring attractions & side stalls
Well behaved Dogs on a lead, welcome
The Show is easy to find just head for Malham, Nr Skipton, Postcode for SatNav = BD23 4DA
Entries for Riding & Jumping Classes, Sheep Dogs, Children's Sports, Fell Races & Trailquest Mountain Bike can be taken on the show field.
For latest news about the Malham Show visit our Web Page