Steve Finch Photography
STEVE FINCH COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Website Design | Commercial Photography
Search Engine Optimisation | SEO | Marketing Advice
Bringing Photography, Marketing and the Internet Together
Your Business is Unique ~ It Demands a Unique Image to Stand Out From the Crowd
Marketing and On-line
SEO Search Engine Optimisation,
Advice and Management.
Marketing Advice and Management.
A marketing management professional,
on and off line, with post graduate qualifications from the Chartered Institute
Commercial Photography – Creative but affordable
Photography for Websites, Print, PR & Promotions
Photography for Editorial Support & Stock Photography
Photography for Products, Food, Fashion, Interiors, Exteriors, Events
Location photography and sourcing
360 degree photography and website support
We are happy to discuss any work, projects or commissions without obligation
and will always provide a flexible approach
We are based in a great location on the Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cumbria border – working throughout the North of England and UK.
Conveniently position for clients in Settle, Skipton, Kendal, Clitheroe, Accrington, Grassington, Bentham, Ingleton, Lancaster, Bowland, Bingley, Silsden, Crosshills, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, Ripon, Yorkshire Dales.
We work at:
- Your place or ours
- We are very mobile and can often bring our studio needs with us
- We have some great venues, indoor and outdoor; combining a variety of studio space surrounded by some great locations – Villages, Market Towns, Railways, Farms
- We ‘do difficult’ – we have vast experience accessing difficult locations – mountains, hills or underground in Yorkshire’s caves
- Location Logistics – With our partners at Yorkshire Dales Guides, we have sourced and managed access/safety for some well know clients: The BBC, Yorkshire / Granada TV, Messenger Productions, Tiger Aspect and Pulse Films
Photography Training & Tuition in the Yorkshire Dales
If you have a digital (or film) SLR camera and want to learn how it works, I run a number of training options. Digital SLR cameras appear very complicated, but photography actually boils down to three basic settings.
We can focus on the things you need to learn, at the pace you want to go.
- Digital SLR training and Photo Walks
- Studio Lighting
- Adobe Elements